On-Site Recruiter – Waste Management
Location: Potters Bar & Walthamstow
Working Hours: Monday to Friday – approximately 8 hours per day (some flexibility required as start times will vary dependant on location)
Pay rate: £30,000 to £40,000 dependant on experience.
AFE Recruitment is seeking the services of an experienced and enthusiastic On-Site Recruiter to manage the recruitment and staffing requirements of a busy waste management depot located in the East End of London. We are looking for a friendly and outgoing individual who is both energetic and enthusiastic and wants to work within a successful and growing business. The successful candidate will preferably have waste management or warehouse recruitment experience and be able to thrive within a busy, fast passed KPI driven environment.
- Responsible for the resourcing of candidates for the Walthamstow depot based on requirements
- Engaging with candidates and conducting registrations and site inductions
- Regular liaison with the depot to ensure KPI service levels are maintained, and requirements met
- Communicating with candidates & customers at all levels, appropriately and professionally; ensuring that customer service is maintained at the highest level
- Liaising with the centralised recruitment team in Potters Bar to support with resourcing.
- Ensuring adverts are up to date and accurate, liaising with the marketing team for additional marketing support
- Reaching targets and KPI’s set by senior management team
- Understanding and building the driver and loader pool for the depot.
- Good organisational skills and a willingness to learn are essential
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Word & Excel
- An open and honest communicator, both verbally and written who will build relationships to influence for positive outcomes
- Previous waste management or warehouse recruitment or account management experience is desired.
- Works well independently
- Good time management skills and able to prioritise a workload
If you are interested in the role apply online at first with an up-to-date CV