HGV Class 1 Driver – Hatfield 2021
A blue-chip transport & logistics company is seeking HGV Class 1 Drivers to operate out of its busy hub located in Hatfield.
Delivering products to stores, petrol stations and large retail outlets.
- Primarily cage work.
- Multi Drop delivery and trunking.
- Day, Night and Weekend shifts available.
- 2 to 10 deliveries per shift on average.
Benefits – What we can offer you.
- New Improved PAYE rates – IR35 Compliant
- Take home pay between £800 and £1000 per week.
- Minimum 8 hours paid per shift
- Paid Directly by the agency – no umbrella costs.
- Holiday pay included in the hourly rates stated.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a top logistics company doing regular on going HGV1/HGV2 work weekly, 5 to 6 days per week.
You can earn the same money working on PAYE (IR35) as you would have earned as a Ltd Company without the inconvenience and cost of accountants, and tax self-assessment.
What we require from you
- Valid Full UK License
- Valid CPC Card
- Valid Digi Card
- Minimum 12 months experience in the UK on either HGV1/HGV2.
- No more than 6 penalty points on your license and no major endorsements
- Good communication skills
To apply call 01707 655 194, apply online or visit our registration centre located in Potters Bar, at 94 Darkes Lane, EN6 1AQ.