A start up grocery logistics company based in Waltham Cross is seeking a talented Warehouse Manager to join and lead its busy warehouse team.
Responsibility for the development and management of the company’s warehouse strategy in line with company goals and objectives.
- Managing a warehouse team and Supervisor
- Running of the specific department on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Leading and ensuring the team achieve performance KPI’s and targets on time and in full whilst ensuring full compliance with all operational standards and specifications
- Engage and motivate all colleagues to be their best at all time to deliver excellent standards of service to our customers
- Set clear goals, objectives, and performance improvement plans linked to the overall logistics strategy to drive performance
- Implement a new and better way of working
- Liaising with suppliers and clients
- Take responsibility for health and safety and lead by example to ensure consistent compliance
You must be an experienced Warehouse Management professional who can demonstrate experience and expertise in the following areas.
- Possess experience of delivering consistently high operational performance in a warehouse environment.
- Have extensive experience of managing a large diverse work force in a time critical environment requiring demanding levels of productivity and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, and possess excellent influencing, negotiating and motivational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Minimum 8 to 10 years experience
- Generous basic salary – £60,000 to £70,000 dependant on experience
- 25 Days annual leave
If you are interested in the role call Nick Lambert on 07519 125 806 or apply on line with an up to date CV.