HGV Class 2 – to £16.81ph – Crossness
A leading water utilities company based in Crossness, London SE2 is seeking HGV Class 2 drivers to support its operations across London and the South East.
- This is an interesting role involving the driving and operation of tankers to collect and recycle flood or waste water from key water utility sites.
- The role operates under emergency work criteria which offers the opportunity for additional shift hours and therefore greater earning potential
- Full training and PPE will be provided
- Food allowances and hotel accommodation will be provided for long distance assignments.
Shifts & Pay Rates
- Day Shift – 6am to 6pm at £13.50 per hour
- Overtime rate after 8 hours at £16.81 per hour
- For your information shifts are on average 12 hours with potential for additional hours depending on the assignment and complexity of the assignment you are given.
- Previous experience of working with water utility or drainage companies will be an advantage although not necessarily required.
- Ability to work under emergency conditions
- Reasonably fit and healthy.
- At least 6 months HGV Class 2 Driver experience in the UK.
- UP to date HGV Class 2 Driver license, CPC and Tacho Cards
- No more than 6 points on your license and no major endorsements
This is an excellent opportunity for HGV Class 2 Drivers to diversify their skills and experience with a top water utility company.
To apply call 020 8441 3323, apply online or visit our registration centre in Potters Bar at 90 Darkes Lane, EN6 1AQ.