HGV Class 1 Driver – up to £17 per hour – Hatfield
HGV Class 1 Driver/Class 1 Driver/HGV 1/LGV1
A national parcel delivery company requires HGV Class 1 Drivers to join its busy transport and logistics hub based in Hatfield.
This is a nice role for drivers who specialise in long distance Trunking from depot to depot.
The role does not involve any heavy lifting – all you need to do is ensure that deliveries are made on time and in good condition.
- Trunking work (most shifts are long distance)
- Driver must be flexible with working days
- Weekend work is required
- Day Shifts – 6am to 6pm
- Night Shifts – 6pm to 6am
- Full UK License
- Valid CPC Card
- Valid Digi Card
- Min 6 months experience in UK on either HGV1/HGV2 – NEWLY QUALIFIED WILL BE CONSIDERED
- no more than 6 points on your license and no major endorsements
- Good command of English and communication skills
- Weekly pay
- £14/hour Monday to Friday Days (6am to 6pm)
- £15/hour Monday to Friday Nights (6am to 6pm)
- £16/hour Saturday
- £17hour Sunday
- £18/hour Bank Holidays
- Minimum 8 hours paid per shift guaranteed
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a top logistics company doing Full-time HGV Class 1 driver work.
To apply call 020 8441 3323 or apply on line or visit our website www.aferecruitment.co.uk
Is your CPC Card expiring in 2021 ?
If your card is due to expire in 2021 we offer online periodic training courses to help you obtain the 35 hours you need to renew your card. For more information call 020 8441 3323 or visit our website www.surecalldrivertraining.com.