HGV Class 1 Driver/ HGV Driver/HGV 1/ Class 1/LGV 1
Our client, one of the top logistics and dairy companies in the UK are currently looking for new people to work as HGV Class 1 for Shunting.
The HGV 1 drivers will be doing general yard duties that include moving trailers to be loaded/unloaded onto the loading bay, fuel up the units and trailers, park up the units for the lorry washing machine and make sure that the units and trailers are in good condition.
The HGV Class 1 driver must make sure that all yard operations run well to enable the warehouse and the delivery service to be made on time and in good condition.
- Weekly pay
- £15/hour Monday to Friday
- £16/hour Saturday
- £17/hour Sunday
- 12 hours paid per shift guaranteed
- 1-hour break (paid)
- General yard shunting duties
- Start time 19:00 PM – finish time 07:00 AM
- Drivers will need to make sure they liaise with transport office regularly
- Drivers will work a pattern of 4 days on – 4 days off with overtime available on request (subject to availability)
- Weekend work is compulsory
- Full UK License
- Valid CPC
- Valid Digi Card
- Min 12 months experience in UK on HGV1
- Good English communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a top logistics company doing Full-time HGV Class 1 work.
To apply call Rob on 020 8441 3323, apply online or visit our registration centre in Potters Bar at 90 Darkes Lane, EN6 1AQ.
- Refer a Friend – You can also refer a friend for the role and earn £200 after they work 10 shifts – for further information visit www.surecallcruitment.com.
- More job opportunities – visit www.surecallrecruitment.com
- Need CPC Training – visit www.surecalldrivertraining.com or call 01707 935302