A leading fresh food supplier is seeking enthusiastic Electric Truck drivers and FLT drivers (with experience) to join a busy team located near Stevenage in Hertfordshire.
This is a refrigerated warehouse, temperature is 12 degrees.
To ensure all lines in your area are kept full of product and clear of any unwanted boxes/equipment. Ensure all duties are carried out correctly, efficiently and you must work in a safe and hygienic manner, adhering to the company’s health and safety rules.
- Line process: Responsible for supplying and taking away product, customer equipment as well as rubbish/empty boxes and adhering to the company’s policies and procedures.
- MHE : Must hold a valid POEP truck licence, use this proficiently and most importantly use it in a safe manner
- ERP: Must be able to Wip in stock and packaging to lines in your area using our ERP system (Prophet)
- £10.40 per hour plus £1.26 per hour holiday pay
- Holiday pay is built up and is paid when holiday is taken.
- Additional 50p per hour night rate premium
- Overtime rates available after 40 hours
- 12 hour shifts – 7 to 7
- AM & PM shifts available
- Sunday to Wednesday and Wednesday to Saturday
To be considered for the role you must be able to offer the following;
- Computer proficiency
- Must have a valid POEP licence (fork lift or reach/counter balance lift equipment certificate.
- Must have sound administrative skills
- Must have a flexible approach to work
- Good communication skills required
- Accuracy and ability to prioritise
- Motivated and energetic with strong attention to detail
- Must have a good understanding of ERP systems
- Bring your own work boots
- Be able to work in a chilled environment 8 to 12 degrees
For more information regarding the role call Rob on 07874 868 248 or apply online.