A national water drainage company is seeking drainage assistants to join a busy emergency drainage team located in its Beckton depot.
- This role is temp to perm role, becoming permanent after 3 months good service.
- As part of a two-person team, you’ll be assisting the drainage engineer to resolve any number of drainage related issues, including emergencies like blockages, and cleaning pipes during maintenance programmes.
- You will visit different types of clients and sites — commercial, residential, industrial, rail, road, utility, and so on — across the wider area.
- Shifts are 4 days on 4 days .
- You must have a valid UK drivers license
Benefits – £11.20 per hour
To apply call 020 8441 3323, apply online or visit our registration centre in Potters Bar at 90 Darkes Lane, EN6 1AQ.