We are looking for a driven, ambitious, and successful Business Development Manager to join a growing recruitment agency to sell their market leading employment services and solutions to C-level executives operating within the transport and logistics and warehousing sectors. The role will be fast-paced, entrepreneurial and dynamic, selling to new name logos and existing key accounts.
It will involve:
- Managing the entire sales cycle from start to finish (prospect to close)
- Researching companies and the industry to understand the relevant issues and challenges that are influencing staffing investments and decision making
- A desire to learn and to be able to communicate our value proposition
- Presenting and demonstrating our solutions to C-level executives, building relationships with key stakeholders across target organisations, and successfully navigating complex deal cycles.
The Successful Applicant – The Business Development Manager
The ideal candidate will be a hungry and energetic sales professional looking to expand their sales career to the next level, joining a market leading company to offer an exciting career path. The successful candidate will have experience of selling enterprise solutions to new logos and/or strategic account expansion activity.
- 2+ years b2b sales experience
- Proven successful sales experience preferably within the transport and logistics or warehousing sector
- The ability to sell ideas, products, and services
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
- A strategic and creative mind
- Strong leadership qualities to lead a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Technical skills to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on the client’s requirements
- Solid IT skills and knowledge of necessary software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other statistical analysis software.
- The ability to motivate themselves and others
- A solid understanding of business and marketing principles
- Preferred – A Masters or bachelor’s degree in marketing, accounting, finance, business management, business administration or another related field.
What we offer
- Competitive base salary & uncapped commission scheme
- Contributary Pension
- Paid Annual Leave
- Company Car (after 3 month probation period
- Unlimited earning potential, sales development, and mentorship
- The opportunity to work in a company with high growth ambitions
- A meritocracy, with real opportunities for rapid career development
If you are interested please submit an up to date CV via online application or call Serge on 020 8441 3323